Ergh.. I'm hating this.. He's not the same anymore.. Like, he doesnt have time for me.. He didnt call me for 3 days now.. And yesterday, i had to call him so that we talk but it wasnt the same.. I can tell.. And i just felt that when i called him, i'm like a disturbance.. i dunno.. And yeah, he told me that he'll let me noe if we're meeting and wad did i get?? Zilchh! He said he was going out, he didnt mention where...
Goshh... I'm like, so upset.. I noe he is too but he didnt want to talk about it so there's nth fer me to do.. Wish i knew wad was going on.. Its kinda kiiillliiinnnggg me man... I so feel like crying right nw.. Well, yeah, he did say he's got no mood to meet me... Aaargghh! Here i am, trying to make time for him and he said something like that.. Sighh.. Its not like we meet everyday u noe...
Something is wrong. I noe. I'm certain of it.. But y didnt he want to talk abt it? And THAT QUESTION?? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?? Is he going to hurt me again like he did the last time when he went out with his ex TWICE without telling me and noeing that i dun like her...???
Just..... WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?? He's hiding something from me.. Argh! I tried to think of the stuff which might seem possible for him to do... Cant stop guessing wad it is.. Yeah, i realize, the truth hurts.. But not knowing the truth hurts more.. All i hope is for him to open up to me... And SOON,
Before i go into a depression like i did the last time he did this..
No comments:
Post a Comment