Monday, October 23, 2006

i'm supergirl

i worked like a dog.

no wait, i worked like a female dog.

and yes, i worked like a bitch.

12 hours on Saturday and 10 hours on Sunday. Cik Jamilah wanted me to work another 2 more hours on Sunday.But i said, i really cannot tahan already. I didnt fast for both days. Sheesh. But i wonder why, i mean, it's Deepavali yet there's a lot of Indians coming to Sentosa. Howells..

I didnt go school today. I feel like i'm dehydrated. Reached home last night, i was puking like i was draining water from myself. I puked 5 times last night. Geex. It was horrible. I didnt take UT too. Sighness. And! I skipped this lesson twice. pfftt.

Other than that,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all my Muslim friends. Salah Silap Harap Diampunkan. Ku Tau Ku Banyak Bersalah Pada Ramai Org. Dari Hujung Rambut Hingga Hujung Kaki Tulus Ikhlas Ku Ucapkan Selamat Hari Raya.

Jangan Lupa Masak Sedap2 and Banyak2 Ok.. Ahakz.. Faham2 Lah Perut Dee Ni Macam Tong Dram. =) Duit Raya Pun Takmo Lupe K..ahakz..

OUHHHH.

LOOK AT THIS. it's coolness.









HOW COOL IS THAT??!! AHAKZ. Nora Danish appeared twice!

Lols. Okok. Dream On Dee!


No comments: