Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ramadhan Challenges

So, in another episode of My Life, A Drama.

Work was horrible yesterday. Massive congestions, taxis, buses, cars, mindless people can lead to: A COMPLAIN.

well, what's new right? I pity Faiz and Jimmy. They might be suspended. Who knows? So, after work and buka, I helped them type down their reports at the office while they were still working.

Started off with Jimmy's report. Think it was quite well done, especially when i haven't done report-writing for a while.

while typing, i heard Abang's voice outside. Gawd. I screamed from inside the office. Lolz. Haven't talked to him the whole day. And he came in and sat with me for awhile and went outside to have his break.

Then, when i finished with Jimmy's report, went outside coz i thought someone's gonna fetch me so i rushed lah. Saw Faiz's Sampoerna. I took it.

Then sat beside Abang. I guess everyone knows how close we are.

I called the someone but he never pick up. Msg him also he never reply. Heck lah. Cik Jamilah came and i helped her with her report. Then, helped with Faiz's report. They needed my help coz they said i have fast fingers. Lol.

Left Sentosa around 10. By the time i gave up. Went home with Cik Jamilah, Jimmy, Tian Chan, Faiz and Khairul. But Khairul went to Punggol then the rest of us went to the EW line. And we made loads of noise. Haha..

I love my marshals.

Then at night, i received a voicemail from the guy who wants me to be his gf. He said *blahhh3...*. So i guess, i didn't really wanted him to wait for me. So i told him that i didnt want a relationship now and blah3..

And guess what?

HE BLEW UP.

DUDE, FACE IT OKAY. I DO NOT WANT A RELATIONSHIP. ACCEPT THE FACT!!!

and he told me to delete his number, delete his msn and friendster. I did.

and he said this..

"Happy kan? Dah gi jauh2.. jgn tanye diri u yg u tak saketkn hati me. Lain kali kalau kenal dgn org lain, saketkan hati dorg jgn lupe. Me bangge dgn u ah"

wtf.

and blah3. i fell asleep. and woke up this morning wif 4 unread msges. 2 from Pirlo, 1 from him and 1 from the someone.

He said, "Dah la. U kan perfect tak mcm me. Bye"

GEE. THANKS AH EH.

I've said what i wanted to say to you, so freak out from my life okay! I dun wanna care anymore. It's my life and my feelings and if i don't wanna give it to you, IT'S MY BLARDY problem! THANK GOODNESS i listened to my mum's advices and i didnt accept you. Thank you mummy dearest.

Be gone.

And today, someone msged me. I guess he's having his depression once again. And then he talked about friendship and he don't mind if he loses friends.

GEE.

EH HELLO. I just argued with your friend yesterday and you are doing this to me.

Please, i really cherish you as a friend. If not, i don't think our friendship can last this long. 10 months of friendship with someone i know from a website is unusual okay. I really care for you as a friend and i will help you no matter what. you know i will.

Abang called me just now and we talked for a while and i went back to sleep.

Woke up then went online. I AM SO TOTALLY CRANKY AND NOT IN THE MOOD.

And to that someone,

i know you're reading this. i don't blame them for turning sarcastic on you. now i am turning sarcastic on you too.

look, stop telling me who i can be with and who i can't. First Irfan, now Abang Man. Stop it okay. If my mum doesnt mind me going out with Abang Man, what gives you the right to? So what he's 40 years old? At least he does not go overboard in caring for me like you do. He doesnt tell me that i can't mix around with whoever i want to, or not to do this or do that. Coz he lets me be MYSELF.

Don't freaking talk to me that i'm for his money. I can make my own money thank you very much.

DON'T ever criticize any of my friends or loved ones. This is what you get.

I'm happy with the people in my life. I don't need new ones. The people in my life, my mum, my family, kak diana, amy thabri, abang man, my sentosa drivers and my marshals, nouru, jalilah, wan, sandy, sid, george, wan chik, kecik and those who holds good friendship with me.

and yes, i'm egoistic. it's for my own good.

No comments: