i learnt a new word today.
Fortitude - determination: strength and endurance in a difficult or painful situation
Fortitudinous - Adjective for fortitude.
Yes.. I have fortitude. I dunno how i managed to be so fortitudinous.. But yes... I had the strength.. I had the endurance and also the patience... Its just amazing how life can be so sweet at one moment and yet bitter the next...
I met HIM todayy.. Yay-ness.. Met at his place.. I mean, at his block uhh.. And we sat and just.. Lie on each other's heads.. Okay, geez.. He laid his head on my shoulder and i laid my head on his head. And there was just silence... but just being wif him again.. it made me so happy... and feeling his kisses again.. i couldnt ask for more...
I followed him to his bike prac.. geez.. was worried sick.. coz he's sick.. fever, cough and flu.. and summore his prac, he has to go on the roads already... and so i stayed till 6 even tho i told him i hafta leave at 5.. but i didnt get to see him ride.. awww... hehe... den at jrg east, i called him up.. he said he hafta repeat.. geez.. haizz..
So, reached home at 730 just nw... and got to noe that my hp has been ACTIVATED. YESH! hahaa.. My dad paid the bill already.. and i think gonna argue wif them abt the $400 termination fee.. like, wheeeeeeeeeeee....
And so, i changed my sim card and the first person i msg was.. HIM. Hehehe.... And he called me a lil later.. He sounded terrible... Really2 terrible... And, haha.. i nagged at him not to go sch tml.. wheee.. heh... he's the one who usually nags at me... nw its' my turn.. NYAHAHAA...
Okay so, enuf abt him i guess.. huahuahua.. Got a new friend.. *winks* haha.. like, i dun haf a new friend everyday like that... aha.. nahh.. Okayy.. I realize, suddenly i haf a lot of TP friends.. heh.. Really enjoyed chatting wif him la.. I mean, its hard for me to get along wif guys i just got to noe.. but i can click wif him.. whee.. we chat abt loadsa stuff.. we chatted like as if we're such close friends.. heh.. yesh.. close friends.. we can relate to each other, rite Ami? heh... Abt relationships and stuff... Really cool fella...
*another good friend made*
So, tml.. I have tarian.. den, afternoon, maybe hafta to teach dear LiLi Finter History for his N Level.. He's sucha darling also.. hehe.. He's 16 ar.. But he's a nice fella.. Into parkour... Cool stuff..
okayy.. its like 250 am.. still cant sleep.. huahuahua.. hafta do the dishes later.. eeks... haizzz....
I STILL LOVE HIM.
HE'S MINE.
I'M HIS.
No comments:
Post a Comment