I dunno where to start or how to make this post seems decorated with fancy expressions.
All i noe now is that my happiness is gone.
He wanted a break up.
It all started when i skipped school today. I told him that it was a holiday today and that i'll be gg to town with Ash. So i did. And while we were near Serangoon, my mum called me. My parents found out that i skipped school coz they said some guy call home and said i wasnt in school. The person's name was Koesnadi or smt like that.. Fuck la.
And on the way home, i msged him. I told him i got busted. And i told him that i skipped school. And he blew up.
so, our sms session went like this ar...
Me: i'm really2 sorry. its just that i dun like today's sub that i skipped. pls dun make this any worse for me.
Him: i dunno lah. i've been so patient with u till u're stepping on my head nw..
Me: u.. tell me wad wrong have i done to u... i noe i made a mistake today.. i shldnt haf lied. but wad wrong have i done that made u say that u've been so patient with me?
Him: See! Now u're talking back to me. what's wrong wif u? u're not dian farini i noe!
Me: U.. U made me like this. U think i like talking back to u when i noe u dun like it? i may sound ok but deep inside i'm hurt. and i always try to avoid telling u all this coz i dun want u to think too much. if i can, i dun want to be rude to u.. but dis is the only way that i sometimes i try to make u understand.
Him: U lied to me! there are other ways for u to tell me but not dis! u're talking back to me!
[I didnt reply]
Him: I want u to go back nw! take cab back. heck Ash! she pisses me off!
Me: i'm at home nw lahhh... She piss u off but she's my friend. U really noe how to hurt me. ur words hurt me more than my dad's scoldings. Lies?? Patient?? Hmmm...
Him: From now onwards, i dun want u to mix with Ash. u skip sch with her! I forbid u to talk to her. if u still do, goodbye then. u can do anything u want!
Me: Why are u blaming her?? Wad has she got to do wit this? I was the one who asked her out. Dun get her involve in this..
Him: She taught u smoking! Fine! u still side her. 4get me! i wanna break! i had enuf!
Me: u... I started first then her.. thanks so much.. this is how u repay me after u lied to me but i've been very patient with u.. its no use talking abt it nw.. u blamed me as if i did a huge sin to u.. thanks so much!
Him: i'm really mad at u! u smoke! u skip sch! u talk back to me! satisfied?! u're not the dian i noe..
Me: fyi eh, i quit smoking already.. coz i knew u didnt like me smoking even tho u kept quiet abt it. and i fell sick coz i didnt smoke for a few days. but i just held on.. u.. i've never changed.. even when u were mad at me last time, i talked back to u.. i always do that.. i'm angry.. what do u expect? i dunno wad else to say.. its just sad that u gave up on me easily when i always try to understand ur situation..
Him: Whatever lahh! Leave me alone for a while!
I dunno wad happens now.. i may be angry.. but i still love him.. Its not fair... He only cares his side of the story and didnt bother abt mine...
I'm really hoping that he would change his mind..
I'll blog soon. No mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment