The reason why i dun update is so that i dun haf to think abt the stuff that has been bothering me..
Life is getting tougher for me.. Not just in my love life uhh..
Financially.. Yes... Having loadsa problems.. My bill came up to $410.. They charged the termination fee at $400.. Fuck man.. Like, they were the ones who terminated my line.. I wasnt the one who wanted my line to be terminated.. If i was, then the $400 would be reasonable considering that i have another year of my plan to go.. BUT I DO NOT WANT MY LINE TO BE TERMINATED! Like, WTF!!!
And having my line terminated, its so difficult for ppl to contact me.. Esp, for me to contact him.. GEEEEEZ!!! Its so annoying me out man... Anw, him aside... WHO THE HECK IS GOING TO PAY MY BILL MAN??!! 400 IS FREAKING UNREASONABLE. AND ITS NOT EVEN MY FAULT. MY PREVIOUS BILL WAS ONLY 37 BUCKS!!!
Fuck. Sunday tml. Wanna go out.
With HIM.
I NEED TO MEET HIM.
I MISS HIM.
I LOVE HIM.
Like, heck wad Lela says about him.
I STILL LOVE HIM.
No comments:
Post a Comment