Monday, July 03, 2006

no, i cant face it. i cant handle it

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I'd let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone


i cant get over it..
i dun wanna get over it..
dun leave me alone.
i might just break down anytime.

i went against my own principle. i swore not to love someone wif my whole heart coz i noe how disastrous if the love failed. but i was so confident that this love is gonna last so i loved you wif all my heart and soul. in the end, the love still failed.

i shldnt have known better not to love someone wif my whole heart.

it kills me to imagine the two of you together.. but there's nothing i can do abt it. that's the crappiest thing! I CANT DO ANYTHING!!

i've never felt so evil in my live that i could hurt somebody so much and not knowing it.
I HATE MY IGNORANCE.

minah ite,

i dun wanna be unreasonable and say that u took him away from me. i dun wanna blame anybody except myself. so dun say that u took him away from me. as much as i wanna make him happy, i guess there's no last chance for me. that's just my regret. i wasnt given a last chance to try and make this relationship better. i just want that last chance so bad.

jumali,

i really loved you. and to see u happy wif another girl just kills me. i'd do anything for u. but i'm just so sorry i'm so busy. i want to be the person to cheer you up, to make you feel loved and just make u happy. but i'm sorry i couldnt do all that coz i was too ignorant.

i told you right from the beginning when u sounded me. i'm a very busy person. can u handle that? and u said yes. u said u're also a bz person urself. and all along, i was understanding ur busy-ness wif work. but just for these few weeks, u couldnt understand my busy-ness. tts another regret.

i just love you so much. i cant seem to let go. and i dun wanna let go.

i just cant...

No comments: