I played along and suddenly i saw Baby's pic on my msn (coz i was chatting wif Baby den he told me to put his pic as my dp. gee..). And when i saw Baby's pic, i immediately snapped out of that stupid conversation and me and the guy got into an arguement-kind debate.
Geee. Like, i dun wanna go back to my past lah, seriously. Dun pull me back there. I hate it.
And so, we got off the phone at 4.45 am.
Then, Baby came back online. And i was sleepy and i began typing nonsence siak..
For example...

can see or not uh? hurhur.. perangai ehhz..
heeez.. well, now in school uh.. that guy's been msging me uh. I mean, issit wrong that i just want my family wif me and my foster family alongside me? If they dont allow me to do something, there must be a reason for my own good. Stop arguing.
I dunno what I've been feeling these few days. I mean, I'm definitely trying my best to forget Jumali (not that their couple blog helped! it made me feel hurt a little)
But anihoos, I think I'm having a crush on someone. And it's like, weird uhh.. And i remembered this sentence Nouru told me last time..
"Sometimes the one you love turns out to be the one who hurts you the most,
and sometimes the friend who takes you into his arms
and cries when you cry
turns out to be the love you never knew you wanted."
And i think it's kinda true uhh. Just get the meaning. It's very touching and meaningful.
But i think it's damn obvious aint it? If u've been reading my blog, u'd prolly can guess who it is..
HAIZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment