Tuesday, May 17, 2005

aM i SinGLe?

Oh My God! I can't believe this... I am actually forgetting about Faizan and actually liking Ayul... Gosh! Dis is fast.. I mean, I have the feelings for him but I dunno if that feeling can be considered as love coz its damn early to say.. But I'm definitely feeling it.. Hehe...
But of coz, i'm having doubts.. I mean, I've just been dumped silently and it's been really hard for me these few days. Talking to Ayul made me really happy yesterday.. We talked like, for 3 hrs.. And he surprises me most of the time.. It's weird how i can be feeling dis.. Seriously... I like him.. Really I do... But I'm just afraid that the same thing would happen again.. I just don't want my hopes to be dashed again..It's unbearable..
But honestly, Ayul gave me hope... But, do i give in to my feelings or just have some time alone to think things thru? It's been a week since Faizan contacted me.. I'm clueless...
So, am I single or am I still attached to Faizan?? Hmm... I just want an answer.. I want to move on in my life.. And i already am on my way, moving on..
I really hope that someone would be there for me.. Hmm... Ayul?? I like him a lot, like i've said earlier BUT I dun wanna be cheated again.. It's too early to judge... Sigh...
And wad abt that Ite Bedok guy? Hmm.. All i can say is that i'm not interested.. Coz, his feelings for me are based by my looks and not by personality.. I hate it when guys do that.. The relationship wont last anyway... Wad the heck!
All i want for now is....
AYUL!

No comments: