It's the way you make me feel that makes me like you more.
It's the way you speak and say things,
make me feel like i neva have before.
Even just hearing your name brings a smile to my face,
the way you make me laugh is something no one could ever replace.
but i hate to see you upset i never know what to say,
i'd gladly give my soul to take your pain away.
You may not always understand me but you make me feel I'm not alone.
You r the only one who makes me want to breath again,
to stop living a lie you say you still feel for me but I know thats not true.
You know not to hurt yourself cause then you'd be hurting me too.
When I feel down hearted, like I want to lack,
you make me sense you give me my worth back.
You have made me so much happier that I am nothing without you.
This is for the one I love
Te Amo Much!!!
[www.lovelanda.com]
No comments:
Post a Comment