Thursday, May 05, 2005

Teenage Angst

I am so fucking guilty.... Just went to smoke.. Now my head's kinda spinning.. Not worried about me though.. I'm just being a lil paranoid over some things.. Well.. Dunno if the thing inside me is breathing or not or if its really there but.... Ouhhk! I'm getting paranoid...

Hmm.. These few days are the most crappy days of my life.. I mean, wtf... Just because I have a lot of guy friends, my dad threatened to make me quit school.. What the heck?! It's so unlogical.. I mean, sch is co-Ed, work is co-Ed.. Can't think of anything which is NOT co-Ed.. Ok, maybe if I was a lesbian, then maybe it's ok w/o guy friends.. BUT I'M STILL FUCKING STRAIGHT.. What the hell....

School.. My grades are practically dropping.. Got a C for Communications, just because I came late... That was actually because I went to meet Faizan.. OuHh what the heck!

Shaffie... How do i tell him? Still blur.. I mean, he's totally hopeful of us ans stuff but I can't go on with him.. I'm like, trying my best to be oh so faithful to Faizan.. Shaffie is nice and all but I just dun click with him anymore...

oK... I'm pretty much screwed...

No comments: