Friday, May 20, 2005

aYuL mY sAviOuR

I'm getting happier and happier by the day. Hehe... All thanks to my sweetie Ayul!! He really saved me from all the heartbreak and tears. The 2 days that i spent with him really perked me up. It's been such a long time that i had fun.
Wednesday was the day i first met him... We just hung out at mac, calling each other names, bullying each other.. haha... nuts la practically.. wheee....
But yesterday i really had fun coz i skipped sch, hung out at mac wit Ash and Joel, played snooker and pool (finally played pool!) and went to meet AYUL!! hehe.. Spent loadsa time wit him..
Sigh.. I reeeeaaallllly miss him a lot arh.. Love him too... aAAHhH.. Love him a LoT!!!
Eversince i got to noe him closer, my life seemed to be going uphill.. It's just wonderful.. I'm loving every second that i'm with him.. I just hope that sumhow, we can last for a while and not weeks..
Love u soo much sweetie...

No comments: