Went out with Faizan today.. Still a bit pissed off abt yesterday.. I mean, he totally cancelled on me and I took the pains of quarrelling with my parents becoz of him, in the end he cancelled on me.. wth.. And I was nearly knocked down by a bus whilst walking aimlessly, entertaining my feelings.. Aahh! Whatever.. Everything's ok already...
After sch, went to yishun, waited for him den we went to sembawang.. typical stuff laa... hmm...
It's like 2 weeks that i've been with him.. I'm surprised with myself.. And happy... That i can actually last this long with a chat guy.. haha... Totally not been myself.. I mean, where's the girl who said she was afraid of commitment?? He's totally everything to me right now...
I noe it kinda sounds mushy la.. But love is unpredictable.. I'm totally in love with him... Dunno wad i'll do without him... OMG... Most of my blogs r abt him.. Hahakz... Nahh... I will talk abt him less nowadays.. Gotta get other things updated too u noe.. haha..
Nitez everyone...
After sch, went to yishun, waited for him den we went to sembawang.. typical stuff laa... hmm...
It's like 2 weeks that i've been with him.. I'm surprised with myself.. And happy... That i can actually last this long with a chat guy.. haha... Totally not been myself.. I mean, where's the girl who said she was afraid of commitment?? He's totally everything to me right now...
I noe it kinda sounds mushy la.. But love is unpredictable.. I'm totally in love with him... Dunno wad i'll do without him... OMG... Most of my blogs r abt him.. Hahakz... Nahh... I will talk abt him less nowadays.. Gotta get other things updated too u noe.. haha..
Nitez everyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment