Gosh... I feel so bad... I havent been myself lately which i dunno y... Been giving Ayul loads of problems.. Its not that i've lost my feelings towards him like i did to every other guy after stead-ing for 9 days and stuff... I dunno wad's up with me.. I love him to bits.. I'm sure of it.. But i dunno y i'm getting too quiet ard him and also keeping silent on the phone.
Yesterday, after school, went to meet him in Sengkang. Then, as usual, went to the Plaza's Mac.. Surfed the net till 7.. Then we walked n he was super hyper.. Kept singing and dancing and totally not paying much attention to me.. *sigh*
In the bus, we sat at the far back as usual.. and i kept having the grumpy face on me (which he totally hates) and also, i had my back turned on him.. I really didnt feel like talking to him but i just wanna be in his arms... I just want his attention..
I noe he's been giving me loadsa attention but i'm getting insecure. He's been telling me bout all the girls who've been smiling at him n stuff... i feel dreadful...
And i totally blew up just now when he told me to go to his msn... Den Fahmy started sending his pictures.. the first was ok.. coz it was a pic of him alone...
The second made me burst... He was on the fon wit me and i totally went berserk... It was a pic of him and dis girl, hugging... i noe tt was in the past.. but somehow, it just hurts to see him hugging another girl... heyz.. tears are rolling out of my eyes... Damn...! what's up with me man?!
When he called me again just now, i was so quiet.. i dunno wad to say.. i mean, it hurts me so bad... Sigh...
I love him too much... Really i do... Never want him to leave me and i never want to leave him..
I LOVE AYUL!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment