Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Baby please... I need You

God please dun let this be the 2nd heartbreak that i have to suffer... Why?? Why now?? I thought that i've regain my strengths in life when HE came along.. But why does he haf to torture me in the same way that i have been tortured b4???

WhY???

Rejected Calls
Unanswered Calls
UnrepLiED mSgs
[[SILENCE]]

WAD IS WRONG WITH MY LOVE LIFE???? Why do the guys i really love treat me dis way?? WHY THE SILENCE????!!!!!

I've suffered enough when Hafiz left me.. Endless tears, flashbacks and memories.. It hurts me so much when he left.. I found it really hard to fall in love again after him..

But Faizan... He cured me out of my pain and my sorrow.. The endless tears became endless laughter with him.. And i loved every second that i am with him... I really need him in my life rite now as my strength... I love him too much...

Please dun do this to me baby... Talk to me... Dun leave me all alone by myself.. I need u.. I really2 do... Pls call me.. Pls text me.. Pls talk to me... It's already bad enuff that I have to deal with the fact that u work long hours... Baby please... Dun leave me alone wondering aimlessly... I'm suffering w/o u... Can't u see it??? Baby please..... I need you... I LOVE U...

No comments: