It's like, 8 am in the morning and I'm already in school.. Talk about being early!
Haha... I really enjoyed myself yesterday.. Skipped Drama Party to meet AYUL!! It was so much fun.. As again, I was late.. Made him wait for me for 25 min.. Shucks!! Sorry Syg... At least this time it wasn't that bad.. The last time I made him wait for like 45 min... Hehe.. So at least this time round I was earlier.. Hehe..
Then as usual, went to the Bukit Merah Central McDonalds.. Surfed the net wit my lappy... Went to his msn and there was this weird girl.. Haha.. Too weird.. Had a webcam and God knows wad she's doing there.. Emo gilerr sakkz.. Hahaha.. Bitch la she.. She wants my hunny to call her... FUCK OFF!!! HE'S MINE!!!... *Evil Laugh* Chatted with Shae, disturbing ppl online, And!! I made him type me a testimonial in friendster.. Hehe... That was fun.. I only read the testi at home arh and on the way back from Mac to Redhill mrt stn, I just couldnt help it but to cling on to him.. I miss him sooo muchh... And he was so sweet enuf to take the train wit me back to jurong east. After that he took the NS Line to Wdlds and then a bus back to Sengkang.. Sigh... Why must he live so far frm me???
Ok so, reached home, first thing I did was to switch on my laptop and read his testi... He kept laughing abt it when we were in Mac... aAAhhh! Must be something bad abt me that he's typed out.. But when I read it, it was super sweet with extra cream on top.. Hehe... REALLY!!! I mean, ok arh, the gundu and selenge (nerd) ones are normal to me already la.. Haha.. But the rest of his testimonial was sooo sweet...
Love him sooo much.. Dunno wad I'll do without him...
No comments:
Post a Comment