Tuesday, May 17, 2005

die of heartbreak!!!!

I am so tired of hypocrites in my life!!! I just feel like breaking down... I can't handle all dis anymore! I am such a helpless loner... With no one by my side to guide me thru my life.. Even my parents are hypocrites!!! Dun pretend to love me when u dun!!!
STOP FORCING ME TO DO THINGS WHICH I DUN WANNA DO!!! Why is the quarrel always abt money??? Is money far more important den my happiness??? Dad, why do you always threaten to make me quit school just because I've got guy friends?? Why can't u understand the pain that i'm going thru?? Why are u still on the topic that i'm a girl and i shld help out more?? Pls stop forcing me.....
Why can't they see that i'm trying to change? I need time.. And how can they claim that they noe me best? With my kinda temper, the more they shout at me, the more i will rebel.. I mean, who likes to be shouted at and to be kept in the dark? They wanna give up on me... Why can't they trust me like other parents trust their kids?
I just want to enjoy my teenage life.. Why is that so hard for u to let me do it? Why can't u trust me enuff to take care of myself? I'm 17 but y am i treated like i'm 7? Why are my movements still controlled???
I'm gonna die of heartbreak soon... People i trust always disappoint me... I'm sick of all the pretence... Please let me go.......

No comments: