Monday, May 16, 2005

What Am I Thinking???

Ouhh wow... Somebody just sound me stead just nw... It's not Ayul... This guy named Fadzil frm Ite Bedok...Lives in Bukit Batok arh... Hmm... My God! I dunno wad to say.. It's just too fast la.. I'm still aching with memories of Faizan... Which I shall now call him Carivano...
I dunno.. I wanna forget abt him but I just cant.. It's hard.. All those stuff we did and the sacrifices I had to make for him..It's just hard la.. But I'm trying.. Really trying.. But u noe that kinda feeling when u just have to cry to let it out? That's wad i'm feeling when i'm alone..
Hmm... Aiyohh... Later at nite, i'll continue.. Stupid la Maz... Baru nak emo jap, listening to Over by Lindsay Lohan.. Which totally fits my situation rite nw...
Wanna Be The First to go
Dun wanna be the last to noe
Honestly Tell me that it's OVER....

No comments: