I'm such a bitch! Totally clueless right now.. I love the 2 of them so much and i cant seem to let go either one.
It all started between me n shahkhir. We got to know each other thru chat. The thing is, we used to like each other but i just sorta lost the feelings towards him.Before i got to noe Shahkhir, there was this guy at the Youth Centre that i really like.. He's Shaffie btw.. Me and Shaffie were only friends. We got to know each other only in Feb this year when in actual fact, i've seen him around the neighbourhood for the past 2 years and i really find him cute.. I usually frequent the Youth Centre but coz, school's already started, i've been going there only on Wednesdays for Hip Hop Dance class. On one Wednesday, I asked Shaffie for his num... And on the Friday of the week, we started getting close... But, on that Wednesday when i got Shaffie's num, i went to alamak n chatted with dis guy named Faizan.. And we only sms each other and were not really that close...
So the problem at that point was actually between me, Shahkhir and Shaffie coz I lost my feelings towards Shahkhir and i really liked Shaffie. Ok, so on Sunday, 24.04.05, I went out with FAIZAN. Dunno wad I was thinking.. I mean, i was already in a crisis with 2 guys and i went out with another one... Den, while going out with Faizan, things started going haywire and we started kissing... OMG! Tt was such a mistake! What's worse, when Faizan sent me home, in the bus, he sounded me.. OMG and i was weak and i accepted.. Haiz...So now, Faizan is my bf...
Ok so, 3 guys with me... Cant stand it... So I sorta told Shahkhir that I've found someone else and he took it so bad... Haiz.. A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.. So now, I'm left with Faizan n Shaffie.. And I sorta hinted to Shaffie that I liked him even b4 i stead with Faizan.. He's feeling the same way abt me too now....Ouhh no!!
I dun wanna lose either one of them... I mean, dey both have different personalities that i like.. I'm so confused.. I love them both... Please help me, someone....
It all started between me n shahkhir. We got to know each other thru chat. The thing is, we used to like each other but i just sorta lost the feelings towards him.Before i got to noe Shahkhir, there was this guy at the Youth Centre that i really like.. He's Shaffie btw.. Me and Shaffie were only friends. We got to know each other only in Feb this year when in actual fact, i've seen him around the neighbourhood for the past 2 years and i really find him cute.. I usually frequent the Youth Centre but coz, school's already started, i've been going there only on Wednesdays for Hip Hop Dance class. On one Wednesday, I asked Shaffie for his num... And on the Friday of the week, we started getting close... But, on that Wednesday when i got Shaffie's num, i went to alamak n chatted with dis guy named Faizan.. And we only sms each other and were not really that close...
So the problem at that point was actually between me, Shahkhir and Shaffie coz I lost my feelings towards Shahkhir and i really liked Shaffie. Ok, so on Sunday, 24.04.05, I went out with FAIZAN. Dunno wad I was thinking.. I mean, i was already in a crisis with 2 guys and i went out with another one... Den, while going out with Faizan, things started going haywire and we started kissing... OMG! Tt was such a mistake! What's worse, when Faizan sent me home, in the bus, he sounded me.. OMG and i was weak and i accepted.. Haiz...So now, Faizan is my bf...
Ok so, 3 guys with me... Cant stand it... So I sorta told Shahkhir that I've found someone else and he took it so bad... Haiz.. A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.. So now, I'm left with Faizan n Shaffie.. And I sorta hinted to Shaffie that I liked him even b4 i stead with Faizan.. He's feeling the same way abt me too now....Ouhh no!!
I dun wanna lose either one of them... I mean, dey both have different personalities that i like.. I'm so confused.. I love them both... Please help me, someone....
No comments:
Post a Comment