Awww so touching rite my blogskin and song? haha... Thks so much to Wawa and Ashz... =) SOrry i didnt use ur pic Wawa, coz the colour too bright lahh.. but i love it sooo much... hehe.. Thanks yeah.. and Ashz too... Thks sooo much.. =)
I blogged late today.. Herh... It's like 2.30 now... Haha.. Late... And here HE comes.. Presenting Mr Cedric Tan.. I luuurrrvvveeee today's topic.. Debate. DEBATE! Like, eversince Sec Sch, debating was my thing.. Haha... Just hope i can do it... Getting the jitters sia..
Done with Debate and i SO ROCK at it... Hahaa... Yay!!! So the happy abt it... Hehe... ok, anw,
Totally feeling lonely.... Waited for his call but he never did... Sigh.. I hope he'll call tonight... My nights are so quiet and lonely without him.. Shucks... I really want to talk to him tonight and also for the rest of my nights. Ok... Maybe he just slept early yesterday.. tts y he nv call... ahh! i'm like being so paranoid. It's just that it's been a long time since we had an argument and i dun want an argument nw.. He's waaaaaaay better now... and sweeter and more considerate and everything... Sigh...
EHHH... I think gonna continue later ar.. no mood to type ahh.. haha... i promise... later.. haha...
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment