Saturday, July 23, 2005

HURT!

It's been a long time since i've been hurt and cried. It's just so sudden. I didnt expect it to happen. He noes i'm jealous of her and he still met her. and he claimed that he still loves her a little. i didnt think much b4 he said that. the minute he said that, i felt my heart was gonna drop. okay, it's not like what u guys think it is.

It's actually like dis...

he has this ex who still likes em.. and dis ex is already attached to another guy. hmphs.. and she still love him.. like wth lahh... among all his exes, i'm just so jealous of her.. maybe coz i haf the feeling that he really loved her a lot last time.. anyway, when he called me last night i just dunno how to react, honestly. He said he with that ex of his just nw... and i was like, uhhh ouhhhhk... and he told me to go to his Hotmail Inbox and looked at the pics. And i said to him, "I saw it already b4 u told me bout it" and he was like, and u nv asked me abt it... he said tat the pics were taken quite recently (when i tot it was a last-time-when-they-were-in-a-relationship pics.. sigh) and i asked him how recently is recently and he said abt 3 weeks ago.. Haiz.. i totally got nth to say coz he didnt tell me that he was gonna meet her back thenand neither did he tell me that he was gonna meet her yesterday.

He said he wanted to find the right time to tell me bout it and he said he wanted to tell me earlier but i told him that among all his exes, i'm just jealous of her.. i can tell u noe.. The thing abt his ex was that her bf is in brunei doing some army thingy. and Ayul said luckily he came back today and he called him and told him what she's been doing behind his back and told me to send the pics he and his ex took 3 wks ago. I wasnt hurt much when he told me all dis..

But when he said he still loved her a lil, my heart totally felt like crashing.. it hurts me a lot when he said that... I was right all along. He still has the feelings for her.. I held back my tears when i was talking to him.. i didnt want him to find noe that i wanted to cry when he said that...

I'm not mad or angry at him.. it's just that i'm disappointed that he didnt tell me abt dis earlier. And when he said that. But i guess, i can be ok coz he realised what he did totally hurt me alot and he's feeling really guilty abt it... and he has been apologising profusely.. shucks..

I love u sweety. Pls dun ever hurt me in any way. I'm already as fragile as it is. I LOVE U.


No comments: