Sunday, July 10, 2005

So Not Happy

I'm so fucked up today! Ergh... Why am i to be blame for the house bills? I mean, i'm not even home half the time... ergh.... Whatever... I dun feel like talking bout family stuff.. WHATEVER!
I am so disappointed with myself... Only worked for 3 hrs just nw... Wad the heck! Fell sick again... Now i'm sick of being sick... 3 hours of work!!! Siak ahh! I noe i can tahan but just had to go back... Ergh... So pissed off man... I'm running a fever now... Eeeks! I need to go to school tml! I dun give a damn.. My grades have sufferd enuff coz of the drama.. Now i have to do the damage control... Ergh... Hating dis...
Damn, life is boring... School, CCA, Work... My life revoves ard these 3... No time for me to enjoy myself... Cant even go out.. Herh! Coz my dad wont allow me... Ergh.. Whatever... So whatever... Totally feeling shitty today...

No comments: