Monday, July 04, 2005

sheesh

ervryone is having the bored look.. it's onli 12.25 pm... herh... bored to the max sia... haiyoo... anw, i just fucking realise that Farizan and Ayul are in the same sch... wad the heck! sheesh... whatever la... me and Farizan are over and no point talking about it...

Ashz, i noe u're strong to face this and whatever it is, u noe that u will always have me, sandy, joel and ur frens by ur side....we'll be there when u need us k... just ignore that freak/jerk. There's no use anymore... Just stay strong k!!

Ashz situation really made me think abt me and Ayul... I admit that we do get into each other's nerves at times... Still, he's quite fair to me and he opens up abt his feelings.. I respect that... I just feel lucky to have him with me... He asked me yesterday... What would i do if we happend to break? I seriously have no idea... I'll be damn lonely for sure... No one to talk to and argue with everynight... No one to sing love songs and make songs of me anymore... Heeh... I noe he can be unreasonable and mean, and hot tempered and always bullying me... haha.. but he cares and has always been there for me... i really appreciate that...

heez.. 3rd meeting starting... *toodles*

No comments: