uhhh... was totally freaked out today in school... i think the class noe y.. i shall not go into the details specifically... but, seriously.. it was, like, omg! really spooked me and yeahh, eeks... all we did was merely asking qns.. didnt noe tt it would turn out to be smt like tt.. weird. strange. and freaky. I'm not in favour of her, honestly. And so is Sandy and Ashz. Ergh. Tts y i didnt talk and console much. totallynotinthemoodifudistruptedmyconcentrationandalsomystudies. herh. really! and i must say i wasnt happy abt it. sorry to say tt but yeah, tts how i feel k. No offence to anybody and to the class if u think i'm being self centred.
okay. totally not feeling too good tonight. even though my "son" is wit me today. totally no mood. just feel empty all of a sudden. Sigh.. Maybe because i havent talk to him yet. Sigh.... Everytime he called today, i'll be in the car. And i cant talk to him in the car. I just came back. It's 1015pm nw.. AND HE STILL HAVENT CALL! *nearly crying* I miss him..... yesterday we didnt talk on the phone coz he said he was sleepy... and it was 10.. sigh... maybe he's already asleep... *crying*
How Do I Live
How do I,
Get through one night without you?
If I had to live without you,
What kind of life would that be?
Oh, I need....
I need you in my arms, need you to hold,
You're my world, my heart, my soul,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything good in my life,
And tell me now
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
Without you,
There'd be no sun in my sky,
There would be no love in my life,
There'd be no world left for me.
And I,
Baby I don't know what I would do,I'd be lost if I lost you,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything real in my life,
And tell me now,
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
How do I go on?
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything,
I need you with me,
Baby don't you know that you're everything,
Real in my life?
And tell me now,
How do I live without you,
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
How do I live without you?
How do I live without you baby?
No comments:
Post a Comment