Thursday, July 21, 2005

Just another Day

omg. i'm so getting depressed. Guess Gloomy Sunday is getting on to me. GOD NO! i dun wanna commit suicide. But seriously, its so haunting. Ergh. I shall not play that song anymore. Loads of ppl have commited suicide listening to that song and its been banned for 13 years. It's really haunting. WaD the heck! Stop it lah Dee!

Okay. Think of something happy. THINK!!!

Hokay. I luuurrrrvvvveeee my blog song. Got it from a fren of Ayul's blog. Haha... It's so nice and touching.. Heh...

I'm just so guilty of being busy again. Haf cca almost everyday. And now, i'm in MCG. Okay.. MCG is Malay Cultural Group. Most probably i'll be in Tarian. Hahahaa..... Dee??? Tarian??? That's something new.. Hehe... Well, it's good to try something new right? haha... And i cannot believe that Jazz is the president of MCG. Hahaha... well, i guess it wont be a prob for me to blend in. And Nawwa is also in MCG.. so i guess that's ok lahh.. haha...

Have hiphop dance later... Den tml, will be going out with Aisyah and Maz. I'm seriously missing him. A LOT. It's been 2 weeks since i last met him. Aarrrgghh... It's driving me crazy. It's strange lahh.. Haha... Wheee... Love him so much! hehe..

Okay.. I'm in Hip hop class now... hakz... dunno anybody here... it's like, only my 2nd session.. sheesh... they're far more advanced den me sia.. hmmm... but then, among the girls, can say i'm the more daring one la.. Heheh... Larry (the instructor) told Sam (the president of Hip Hop IG) that i was quite good for a beginner... *blush* well, okaylahh.. i mean, i'm a dancer for one... heeh.. i guess thats an advantage lah... erm.. but i'm pretty much enjoying myself despite all the aches and the cramps. i mean, at least i can lose weight sia.. eheh.. so enjoying it... well... gonna start soon... buhbyyyeee~!

No comments: