Monday, July 18, 2005

Like, WHATEVERRR!

So fucked up in this stupid world. I dun even noe who my dad is anymore. He doesnt trust me anymore and even thought i stole my mum's money this morning.. Wad the fuck?! I dun steal okay... All he do is nag, scold and get mad at me at the littlest thing i do. Like, whatever.. I'd rather be outside than at home. At least, far away from him or the rest of my family, i'd be happy enuff.. he never understands me and his needs are always more important than my happiness. Like, he rather see me suffer than happy... i am sooo sick of all these... I just feel like running away... To a place where i'd be all alone without any sufferings and heartbreak.. Or maybe get hit by a car and get hospitalized or in a coma or something. I just dun see the happiness that i once had..
It's just a pain to go home to a house that seemed to be dead. It's utter useless.. Sighh.. Dinner just now was so quiet. Nobody talked anything. Yeah... It seemed like the HOUSE OF THE DEAD.

No comments: