I'm not okay. I think I'm gonna die of heartbreak soon.
He's hurting me every single day without realizing it. I just want things to be back like before. Even before the deal. I’ve been crying for the past 4 nites and yet he's not doing anything to make me feel better.
He didn't even call me yesterday! Like, wtf! What wrong have I done to deserve dis kinda treatment? He didnt even msg me or call… Oh please dun… not silent treatment again pls! it's killing me…
He rejected meeting me for 3 times already. How can I do this when he's already in the wrong? He's already made a mistake and instead of being there for me, consoling me, he's now pulling himself away from me. I just need him be my side, to be a shoulder to cry on. But how the fuck am I supposed to do that when he wouldn't even want to meet me?!
It's just hurting me so bad, and he doesn't even realize that. I just cant seem to stop crying. It's as if there’s no more special spark between me and him. But thing is, I just dun wanna let him go.
I love him so much. Too much, I guess. I noe that I'm in self denial, but there's nothing much that I can do. I realize that I dun deserve all this. But, I need some time for this. And I emphasize again, I do not want to ask him for a break up! I swore that if ever our relationship fails, I wouldn't want to be the one asking for the break up. Let him do it. That is how much I love him. I would sacrifice anything for him.
I'm not as strong-willed as I was.
I'm not as determined as I was.
For all I can do is wait. Be patient.
TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS.
No comments:
Post a Comment