Omg... Like, i'm so happy that we talked today... =) i think like, more then 3 hrs already... hehee... Gawd i miss him so much!! I was sick today and had to go home frm drama... actually happy to be home... and talking to him again... on the other hand, quite worried bout drama... but still, happy to be talking to him again... heheheh....
Happy! Happy! Happy!
Happy! Happy! Happy!
*Grins*
*Smiles*
*Giggles*
Hahaha... I mean, i've been so busy and not having time for him and i just feel so bad abt it.... I really missed him a lot.. It's already bad enuff that i cant msg or call him or even meet him.. And i'm just so happy that he's being understanding abt it... Yippee! And i told him how i felt and stuff.. (Just to be on the safe side u noe.. Wont want him to feel neglected so much...) Haiz... I love him.. =)
Hmm... Drama today was ok i guess... Fell really sick... Dunno y... Haiz... Breakdown again... Exhaustion lah... Cant help it though.. Haiz..
*Strong willed!*
*Determination!*
It'll be over before i know it... Yeahh... Must stay positive! Everybody else is also suffering the same thing... Not just me... So, at least i'm not alone in this... They're also tired... Sigh....
GO RHB CAST AND CREW!! JUST 3 SHOWS AND IT'LL BE OVER!! STAY STRONG YEAH PEEPS!!
I think i need to sleep.. There's UT tml... Shucks... Computing some more.... Eeeks!!! Will Update soon if i'm not tired...
So Long And GooD Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment