OHHHH MYYYYY GODDDD! I did Science today!!! Hahaha... Tts a change... Well.. Not really uhh.. Haha.. It's just that it has a lil Chemistry on it.. Tts y i can do it.. If not, ergh... dun even think i wanna read the worksheet if i'm not told to.. ahah... well, yeahh... prefer Chem to Physics.. I HATE PHYSICS!!!! I skipped like 3 lessons of Basic Science already.. Hahah.. I think i hafta retake Basic Science 1.. OMG! Noooooo!!! I HATE SCIENCE!!!!
`nuff of science.. hmm... *waiting for my fries* haha.. lost some fats.. ahha.. well, still trying to lose further.. hmm.. Need to lose some more weight la.. Even tho i look okay.. but, i'm still not satisfied. And i wanna prove to HIM that i can do it.. Haha.. Even though he said he was proud of me nw.. haha.. nahhh.. still wanna lose weight.. ahah.. not just for him.. but for myself.. hehe.. But the bod is really getting on my way fer nw.. it's aching all over the place coz of Hip Hop... herh....... wad the heck....
Freaking bored now.. Sighh.... Maybe going to JP with Maz later... Aaahhh! Wanna Sleep lahhh!!! haizz... I'm making myself deaf.. haha.... Full blast music from my laptop to my ear phone to my ears... hahaha.... WAHLAO EHHHH!!! FREAKING BORED LAHHH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment