Monday, July 11, 2005

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

I am so friggin happy today... The class can tell.. Hahha... i was running ard in class disturbing ppl and askin them loads of qns... esp Samuel.. Hahah.. I'm just so happy to be back in class... =) Even though its computing ahh.. Hahah... Dee is friggin noisy today... Hahaha...

I'M MEETING HIM TODAY!!!! I'm so excited!!! Hehehe... AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh!
*still shrieking*
*smiling like mad*
Heheh...

***ok ppl... i'm gonna talk abt him a lot... I noe u guys are probably bored of reading abt us... Hahaa.. Well, just telling ya, i'm gonna talk abt him.. So if u're not interested den navigate k.. Hahaha.... But wouldnt want u guys to stop reading my blog tho...***

Omg... I'm seriously mental today... Really! I'm like desperately missing him... And i mean, real bad missing him... Cant explain it... And it's been, erm, 2 wks? i think so lahh.. 2 wks tt i nv meet him... Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhh!!!! Miss him so much... Yesterday was so touching... He totally made my day.. Heheh... And he remembered tt nx week is our 2 mths!!! OMG!! 2 mths is long for me... Hehe... I'm so glad tt i met him and got to noe him...

Even though our relationship started by co incidence and it wasnt really intended, my love for him grew as times go by.. He gave me hope again... Like, my frens noe that i'm such a flirt.. and ok, first relationship 1 yr 1 mth is smthing lah but tt one first relationship wadd... No biggie... Den after tt, it was always by day.. Longest was 9 days.. Hahah.. Ok, maybe Farizan was 2 and a half weeks... But 2 mths is something to me... Considering the fact that i was a FLIRT.. Major flirt... And now, i just wanna be in love with him and only him... Maybe its the way he shows his concern... Indirectly thru his possessiveness... and i never had a bf who is tt kind... herh... i was always the one dominating in a relationship... so tiring... hehe... now i found him... hehe... so happy and so in love... and i dunno if i changed much... physically and also mentally...


I learnt alot abt love wit him.. Something which i didnt thought tt i would... Sacrifices, happiness, tears and squabbles... This is what i'd say a proper relationship... hehe... so touching right?? hehe... LUUUUUUUUUURRRRRVVVVEEEEEE HIM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

No comments: